Re: [OM] Possible new adapter coming our way--Megadap

Subject: Re: [OM] Possible new adapter coming our way--Megadap
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 22:16:24 -0700
Right now only for Nykon mirrorless but they are working on Sonnie.  They claim to
addressed the killer defect in the Techartpro--the wobble which WILL happen sooner or
later.  The HK company actually answers emails unlike Techart  (grrrrr)  and the adapter
has a 2 year warranty.  They said "stayed tuned" for Sonnie.  They hope to have
proper exif inserted in a less clunky fashion  and possibly report the FL to steadyshot.
That would be a feat. I would buy it w/o the AF part.

https://www.exibartstreet.com/news/megadap-mtz11-adapter-manual-lens-nikon-z-mount/

Looks geek to me.

Well, OK, I suppose I might have use for AF for the eleven different mounts on
MF lenses I have.
T-mount
F (Nikon)
EF (EOS)