[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 4: life in semi-confinement

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 4: life in semi-confinement
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2021 22:05:43 +0100
Despite the vaccines etc., we are still in the grips of the virus. And my part
of Spain is the worst hit right now, so we have many restrictions on our daily
life. Still, I go to the office, I go for bike rides, I go for walks on the
beach, and we cook good food at home. So life is still good, and I am thankful
for having recovered well from my own Covid episode. From last week, a set of
photos from my immediate surroundings:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3161

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"