[OM] Nathan's PAD 21/1/2021: back to the office

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 21/1/2021: back to the office
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2021 08:51:36 +0100
On Thursday, I returned to the office, precisely 2 weeks after my positive
Covid test, now symptom-free (except for loss of taste and smell which can
persist for months). When I arrived at my office, this is how I found it:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-xJSpzhv/A
It all my papers and books had been covered (I do not believe in clean desk
policies), all the knicknacks I keep on the windowsill had been put in bags,
and the whole place had been disinfected. Frankly, I found it a bit over the
top, since the virus spreads through air and my colleagues are not in the habit
of coming into my office to lick the walls, but OK, those are the protocols
that we follow.

But there was a more pleasant aspect to being back:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-rkVr8Kr/A

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"