Re: [OM] The "Summer Barn"

Subject: Re: [OM] The "Summer Barn"
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2021 16:54:40 -0600
Mike, I agree with Tina, and you even got a star in the corner of the window.  Nice work!

Marnie insisted we bring a cam again when we hand walked Carla late in the PM.
During our excursion she spotted a golden glow in the Summer Barn which is now
used in all seasons, but the name remains.  I shot it from the perspective she
liked.  I'll call it her shot.

  As a trial I used my Ionic watch in Hike mode which automagically (most of
the time) uploads to strava where I can get a .gpx file and geotag the image.
It worked this time.

https://www.olyendomike.com/Misc-2020/i-75wKQ5L/A

Mike

--