[OM] OT: Subwoofer optimization --deep down a rabbit hole

Subject: [OM] OT: Subwoofer optimization --deep down a rabbit hole
From: MICHAEL GORDON via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2020 19:59:42 -0500
Cc: MICHAEL GORDON <usher99@xxxxxxx>
<<I don't know how long this feed will stay <<on youtube, but here is one of
four of our <<services. The TSO song is at the 39 minute
mark.<<https://youtu.be/yo5B9EM9O4g
Fun subwoofer test!!  I like your services. I streamed it into the kitchen too
where I also have a sub.
Mike

Begin forwarded message: