[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 51: last week at the office

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 51: last week at the office
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2020 08:36:47 +0100
Last week was the last full week at the office (we were still open Monday and
Tuesday of this week, but for most people, last Friday was the last working day
of 2020). So we had a couple of celebrations, one an online department
mini-party, a pale substitute for the real thing but better than nothing, and a
normal lunch with my small group, limited to 6 people and eating
outside—something that our climate allows even in mid-December.

Of course, I also went cycling in the mountains, and visited our fishing
harbour to photograph some men at work. There is a spot of food too. It is all
here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3117
<http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3117>

And as as always, comments and critique are welcome and appreciated.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"