Re: [OM] IMG: The Family Photographer

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: The Family Photographer
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2020 12:47:46 -0800
> From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> I believe it to be a Praktika SLR

That was going to be my guess! I had one of those! It had an adhesive-backed
plate that said "SEARS" over the Praktika label that I pried off. The bottom
said, "Made in Occupied Germany."

We also had a Zenith TV. They eschewed early printed circuit boards, and were
advertised as "hand-built quality."

My, how things have changed...

:::: As energy supplies peak, the model of economic development that depends on
perpetual growth, increased consumption of fossil fuels and other resources
will no longer be viable and will have to be abandoned. -- Pat Murphy
<http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=Pat+Murphy> ::::