Re: [OM] IMG: The Family Photographer

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: The Family Photographer
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 17:02:44 -0600
Wayne, after a lot of looking, and soul searching, I'm almost certain it was a Petri FTII.

On 12/18/20 8:12 AM, Wayne Shumaker wrote:
At 12/17/2020 07:55 PM, Jim wrote:

As most of us realize, the family photographer seldom appeared in vacation pictures back in
the film era.  My youngest son sent me this one tonight that he found in his
files.  In 1971, when he was 10 yrs old, I had given him a simple camera to take on a
trip to visit Mississippi relatives, Vicksburg, etc.  He shot this at my old family home.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Dad_Camera.jpg.html

Things are a lot different with today's cell phone cameras.
What camera is that in your hand?

WayneS

--
Jim Nichols