[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 49: winter begins

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 49: winter begins
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 19:48:24 +0100
Kind of. The first week of December is the traditional start of winter, except
that we do not have much winter in Alicante. But it is also the time for
Christmas displays, of which I visited two during the week. There are also some
lovely mornings on the beach and my even lovelier Greek colleague Eri. It is
all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3106

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"