[OM] Nathan's PAD 9/12/2020: Andrew and his son

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 9/12/2020: Andrew and his son
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 07:14:25 +0100
This week we said goodbye to another colleague. Andrew has been with us on loan
for 3 or 4 years, from the UK Intellectual Property Office, but now it was time
for him to go back to Wales (UKIPO is based in Newport, next to Cardiff). One
of the nice things that happened to him and his wife during their time here was
the birth of their first child back in 2018. Some months ago I noticed that
Andrew had a cute picture of his son as the screen image on his laptop which he
usually keeps on his desk (especially now, with many meetings held online, many
of us use a portable device like a laptop or an iPad for meetings while
continuing to work on the desktop). On Andrew’s last day, I just had to take a
picture that I had in my mind for some time:

https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-tmfQ6hM/A

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"