Re: [OM] IMG: some more confinement food

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: some more confinement food
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2020 15:29:45 -0800
On 12/9/2020 3:14 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
Most of the time I just look to see what ingredients I have and make a
random choice on which of those ingredients to throw together.

That's sort of how my Descanso Stir Fry developed. Visiting with friends in Descanso, CA, I used leftovers from steak grilling and a bell pepper and onion saute the night before, plus what I could find in the fridge and made something up. That was good. What it's developed into is better. 😁

The beautiful thing about Sriracha is that it fixes just about everything.

One of several ingredients in the secret sauce on my dish.

What's For Dinner Moose