Re: [OM] IMG: some more confinement food

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: some more confinement food
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2020 14:18:14 -0800
On 12/8/2020 11:27 AM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
More Covid cuisine from the past week or two.

Belgian endives, braised in Danish butter and sprinkled with lemon juice and
pepper:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Cooking-in-confinement/i-4hxb7Ls/A

Kaddu—sweet and sour butternut squash:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Cooking-in-confinement/i-Drd9DWT/A
This was a recipe I tried for the first time (I saw it in the NY Times) but it
was not really a hit with the spousal unit.

I usually enjoy your food porn, and often wish I could have some. These, though don't do anything for me. I get the NYT food feed, but seldom find anything that interests me. Fussy? Obscure? Pretentious?

Here's a dish of mine that knocks me out every time I make it. Takes about 1 3/4 hours, but is good for at least three dinners, and gets different/better in the fridge. <https://photos.app.goo.gl/YJLMR6PCzqzSwcSQA>

Different Foodie Moose