Re: [OM] Automated Doorbell at the Ready

Subject: Re: [OM] Automated Doorbell at the Ready
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 22:49:48 -0800
On 11/25/2020 3:21 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
<. . .>

I believe this picture has attained a Level 5 TONEH.
For those not getting the reference, watch the youtube channel "Camera
Conspiracies" and his video on "Toneh".

Found that on my own. Couldn't watch it. Snarky, egotistical kid, nattering on. But then, I have trouble with this video review stuff. Irrelevant nattering goes on too long, the meat goes by too fast, and there is usually too little of it. Image samples often aren't very useful. One of HHHD I found was good, though.

Tony Moose