[OM] sharpening

Subject: [OM] sharpening
From: Bob Benson <bob.benson91@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2020 16:35:42 -0600
The threads dealing with sharpening have really got my attention.  But I
confess confusion.

Background:  I do raw, thru (moderate) Denoise6 and Focus Magic (typically
2 pixel correction), then on to LightroomCC.  I think I've gotten, thru
these steps, very good sharpness.  I seldom do more in LR.  Incidentally,
my target is large prints (typically 20x30.) and I do considerable
cropping.  Only landscape.

Here's my confusion.  I export from LR at max resolution, but do *not* do
any of the options for post sharpening shown in the export menus.   What am
I missing ?    Would doing so in effect double-up on sharpening that I've
already done in FM?  My confusion is that if I do sharpening later, I can't
see the result on my screen.

Bob Benson