Re: [OM] New Addition to Marnie's Bucket series

Subject: Re: [OM] New Addition to Marnie's Bucket series
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2020 20:43:07 -0700
Thanks for looking, Moose.  You may not be aware that nothing is plumb or level in
our house.  I had carefully leveled the cam.  I  noticed the tilt when looked again
at the image  at work but left it.  Since it was noticeable enough for you to
mention I did a partial correction but that cropped off too much on the
right--enlarged the canvas and the new version of content aware fill I think did an
OK job--better than CS6.  Curiously we are having the cabient housing the AV gear
reworked some.  The previous carpenter just kept things parallel to the floor but
the new  guy is a purist--all is level and plumb but the molding across the top has
to be askew--3/8" off in a 4ft run.  I can see that situation being standard in
1793 (there are houses built about then within a mile) but our house was built 200
years later.
Anyway I trust this version is passable.

https://www.olyendomike.com/Flowers/Marnies-Bouquets/i-CdXL9CZ/A
No, not passable, delightful!

Plumb Pleased Moose