Re: [OM] New Addition to Marnie's Bucket series

Subject: Re: [OM] New Addition to Marnie's Bucket series
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2020 00:39:12 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
Thanks for looking, Moose.  You may not be aware that nothing is plumb or level
in our house.  I had carefully leveled the cam.  I  noticed the tilt when
looked again at the image  at work but left it.  Since it was noticeable enough
for you to mention I did a partial correction but that cropped off too much on
the right--enlarged the canvas and the new version of content aware fill I
think did an OK job--better than CS6.  Curiously we are having the cabient
housing the AV gear reworked some.  The previous carpenter just kept things
parallel to the floor but the new  guy is a purist--all is level and plumb but
the molding across the top has to be askew--3/8" off in a 4ft run.  I can see
that situation being standard in 1793 (there are houses built about then within
a mile) but our house was built 200 years later.
Anyway I trust this version is passable.

https://www.olyendomike.com/Flowers/Marnies-Bouquets/i-CdXL9CZ/A

Level, plumb, or kinda sorta looks OK, pick one, Mike