Re: [OM] IMG: Bird Sighting

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Bird Sighting
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2020 21:02:55 -0700
On 10/2/2020 5:29 PM, Chris Trask wrote:
      I went to the Gilbert Riparian Preserve with a friend this morning to
have some coffee and a pleasant walk.  While having our coffee, we heard a
familiar sound and followed it to a Cottonwood tree hanging over us.  We then
saw an adolescent Cooper's Hawk on a branch and took some photos.  A second one
showed up later, together with a hummingbird.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/64004640@N03/50409963912/in/dateposted-public/

Reference photo of Cooper's Hawk. <https://photos.app.goo.gl/u3aJX2VHiQg7toHY9>

      This place is a haven for bird watchers.  It was a live with the sounds
of Canada Geese and a few duck species.  The Egrets were minding their manners
and keeping silent.

Always elegantly dressed, always elegantly posed. Might Fred Astaire have
learned from them?

Rumpled Noisy Moose