[OM] Virtual Travel?

Subject: [OM] Virtual Travel?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2020 12:27:29 -0700
Last Sept. and Oct., we were traveling. This year, not. One thing I've been doing a bit of is visiting my photos from past trips, processing some I haven't before.

We visited Kylemore Abbey in Ireland last Oct. Due to various stops along the way, we got there late, it was overcast, with bits of rain, and late in the year, so we skipped the gardens. Not an obviously great day for photography. I think I managed a modest, but interesting and varied selection. <https://photos.app.goo.gl/p8KYhXR5Wz6ZHae56>

Would Be Travelin' Moose