[OM] OT: Address book usable with both Windows and iOS

Subject: [OM] OT: Address book usable with both Windows and iOS
From: Peter Klein <boulanger.croissant@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 15:56:21 -0700
I’m looking for a “master address book” program that will allow me to keep a
single master file and use the data easily on a Windows PC running Thunderbird
email and a couple of iOS devices. Does such a thing exist?

I’m more in the Windows PC universe. But I have both an iPad and an iPhone, and
do phoning and email on them with the native apps. I’d be willing to change
apps or clients to make this easier, but I don’t want to change hardware.

Right now my contacts are scattered between those devices, a paper address book
and numerous scraps of paper. What I do NOT want is to program my own, or to
subscribe to some rental software where I’ll have to pay them for the rest of
my life.

--Peter, dictating to my iPad
(If it misconstrues, please excuse)