Re: [OM] edit Date/time data in exif file

Subject: Re: [OM] edit Date/time data in exif file
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2020 23:12:17 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
Comprehensive Moose writes:

<<I suppose that, as we seem to be compiling a list, PIE (Picture Information
<<Explorer) should be on it.

<<I use it to download image files from cameras to computers. Also, to look at
EXIF. In it's paid version, it can also modify EXIF. I've not tried that.

<<I'm still using exiftools via batch files and Send_To. Ain't broke, powerful,
<<simple.

Very powerful indeed but not for the faint of heart.    I have used Photme as a
standalone on occasion to alter exif--very easy. It no longer works well or at
all in many browsers as a plug-in but fine by itself.  If there is no field in
the exif like scans have added them exif pilot as Photome will not do that, to
my knowledge.

Less comprehensive, Mike