Re: [OM] Comet Neowise

Subject: Re: [OM] Comet Neowise
From: Lawrence Plummer <PlummerL@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2020 20:54:58 +0000
Good job, Peter!

Apparently great minds think alike. I stepped outside at about the same time
(2325) last night (7/18), found the Big Dipper and using binoculars, located
Neowise. I had a street light blocking tree, which still afforded me a clear
shot. I used my E-M1 first with my OM Zuiko 100mm/f2, then switched to the OM
Zuiko 180mm/f2.8. The following shot is with 180 at F4, 4s at ISO 1600. Not bad
for being in the heart of Seattle (a few blocks from Children's, just east of
the University of Washington.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/13372062@N00/50130777846/in/album-72157652216247571/

Larry