Re: [OM] Clearing Storm and Rainbow - Chugach Mountains

Subject: Re: [OM] Clearing Storm and Rainbow - Chugach Mountains
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2020 10:06:49 -0800
> Yes, another boring shot from AK. What is that, lens flare?... Just kidding.

Sony SEL2870. ANYTHING can be blamed on that lens.

> All the ingredients, great light and shadows.....
> When do you have time to not be out with the camera?

It's a challenge, at times, to live a normal life because of the
constant distractions of such beauty. These shots are either from the
bedroom window, rear deck or from the driveway.

BTW, we have a black bear and her two cubs running through our yard
daily now. I haven't actually seen them yet. I relocated my desk to a
better spot in hopes that I can spot them running past the window.
They literally are 2-3 feet from the window when coming through.

AK Schnozz