Re: [OM] Olympus quits camera business after 84 years - BBC News

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus quits camera business after 84 years - BBC News
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 22:27:35 -0700
On 6/28/2020 7:23 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
I've had plenty of spots show up on the sensors of the GX85 and A7ii.
. . .

For both the GX85 and A7ii, the fact the sensor is always exposed
instead of hidden behind the shutter is likely the biggest culprit.
I'm constantly changing lenses and using legacy OM glass, so there is
a lot of air pumping in and out of the camera and the sensors ain't
wearing undies

That's likely our difference. I have no idea when the 100-400 may have last been off its GX9 body. A few hours after I got the body?

The 12-60 has been off, although v. seldom, indoors only.

The A7 has had lots of lenses on and off, but not out in the wilds, only around
home, almost all changes inside.

Parsimonious Changes Moose