Re: [OM] IMG: First outing in 3 months

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: First outing in 3 months
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2020 11:45:46 -0700
Very nice. I had to search what a Tardigrade is. I like that shot and Katya
(and of you of course). It's good you got out. I remember long ago, as a kid in
the early 60's?, exploring some of the islands around Puget Sound. And all the
driftwood.

I know many people (here in AZ) that don't want to wear a mask. And look at the
AZ statistics.

I typically don't wear a mask outside when mountain biking on trails. Being in
open air is much safer than the bar. I had the virus in mid January, before
there was any expectation that it was here already.

WayneS