Re: [OM] The Garden Proceeds

Subject: Re: [OM] The Garden Proceeds
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 23:15:39 -0700
On 6/13/2020 7:47 PM, Wayne Shumaker wrote:
At 6/13/2020 04:59 PM, Moose wrote:

A flowering shrub, the name of which I've never known.
<https://flic.kr/p/2jb6G6v>

It is revealed to be Fuchsia Paniculata.

It would be nice to see a closeup of this one.
How's this? <https://flic.kr/p/2jbD325>

Accommodating Moose
Thanks for accommodating. I have been finding small flowers have a world of
their own when close up.

I love shooting the tiny ones, too. I'd post some, but for a couple of problems. First, I don't have them keyworded and they are scattered about my galleries. Second, it's not always easy, when they are shot at high mags. to be sure which flowers are the tiny ones. :-)

Eventually I'll get around to posting some also.

Waiting . . . ;-)

Wee Flora Moose