Re: [OM] IMG: Redhead as Seen by OM-D E-M1

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Redhead as Seen by OM-D E-M1
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2020 21:33:50 -0500
Jan, I only shoot RAW, except for cell phones or an occasional mis-step.  These were both RAW files, by their company names.

From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Frustrated by the colored line I have been getting where the black and
white colors come together, while using the X-T2, I replaced that camera
body with my Olympus OM-D EM-1 body... and I see no signs of the colored border.
That's pretty odd. The Fuji also looks too saturated. Do you have it set to
"Velvia?"

That's the only thing I can come up with: camera settings. Or were these both
RAW files?

:::: What is important about depicting anomalies precisely? If you cannot do it, that
shows you do not know your way around the concepts. -- Ludwig Wittgenstein
<http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=Ludwig+Wittgenstein> ::::
:::: Jan Steinman, EcoReality Co-op <http://www.ecoreality.org/> ::::‌‌

--
Jim Nichols