Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 1/6/2020: "the imam who fainted"

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 1/6/2020: "the imam who fainted"
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 15:05:53 +0100
Loads of meals!

I should explain, though: I’ve always done a bit of cooking, although my wife’s
is so good I’d rather eat her stuff than mine.  But it’s the thinking of what
we should eat today that I’m expected to do more of, not only doing the
preparation of meals.

And I’m still not as good as Julia at the job :-)

Chris