Re: [OM] Tamron 01A Teleconverter

Subject: Re: [OM] Tamron 01A Teleconverter
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2020 13:50:39 +0100
Hey, you were peeking!

I did make sure to use black duct tape, in my defence. And aside from the
cardboard material, Tamron needs to understand that using impact adhesive to
hold the PVC material together at the seams is not a long-lasting solution.

But it sold without complaint, and contributed to an almost like-for-like
replacement - M.Zuiko 300. OK, so I can't put the new one on the Metabones,
but I think I can live with that compromise.

Piers