Re: [OM] IMGS: Injuries

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Injuries
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2020 13:36:06 -0800
> I can laugh now!!

Time, distance, and existential crisis de jour does a good job of
putting things into perspective.

While it's a bummer about the MM, the injury and potential injuries
from the boat accident are more concerning. Camera equipment is
replaceable. You aren't. On the other hand, it all comes down to
risk/reward. The more you risk, the greater the potential reward. And
besides, there is no reverse on QTR. Live like you may never have this
opportunity again. We are kinda living our lives vicariously through
you, so get back out there on another adventure as soon as possible.

AG Schnozz