Re: [OM] Red

Subject: Re: [OM] Red
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2020 22:04:55 -0700
On 5/29/2020 9:13 PM, Mike Lazzari wrote:
<http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/WalkDogs/May20/kit_5290012.jpg>

<http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/WalkDogs/May20/kit_5290026.jpg>

Great captures!

These and the prior ones of the kits are more what I would expect from the 12-200 from the reviews. The one of the mom seems like an exception.

I do wonder that's going on, though. In the second photo here, there's an area that's really blurry just behind and below the ear, with a pretty focused looking area just to the right of it.

Then the leg below is pretty good, as are the leaves just behind the fox, so it would be easy to say it's focus error, and the focal plane was behind it. But then, how is the eye pretty sharp and the snout not at all bad?

Makes no sense, to my eye.

Visually Puzzled Moose