[OM] The Antonov AN-225 Myira - Final Approach

Subject: [OM] The Antonov AN-225 Myira - Final Approach
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2020 15:33:50 -0800
After dropping off it's load in Toronto, the AN-225 is making a swift
journey back to China for more medical supplies. For this landing on
Runway 15, I positioned myself directly under the approach path by the
lights. Given the very close position to the airplane, I put the OMZ
21/3.5 lens on the Sony A7 II.

No, I still couldn't get the entire plane into the picture. My gizzard
is still rattling from the sound of that jet flying over. For safety
reasons I normally wouldn't put myself right there, but decided to
make an exception this time.

Seeing this airplane is a plane spotting bucket list item. I got to
see it twice in three days! For takeoff and for landing.

http://zone-10.com/d1/node/353

The second image was seasoned to taste.

AK Schnozz