[OM] Nathan's PAD 31/5/2020: juxtaposition

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 31/5/2020: juxtaposition
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2020 21:02:56 +0200
This morning’s bike ride was a bit tough. Not because of the climbing or the
distance—41 km with 535 meters accumulated ascent is no big deal—but because we
had dinner with friends last night, and this being Spain, I went to bed at 2
a.m. and got up for my ride at 6 a.m., slightly hung over too. In any event, it
was pleasant enough, and at the tail end of the ride, I ran into this scene:

https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-LRC22V3/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-LRC22V3/A>

https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-dXkW74T/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-dXkW74T/A>

I just love how the two worlds co-exist, the traditional animal husbandry that
has been here for centuries, and the hotels and vacation homes that are a big
feature of my town. These two photos were taken 500 meters from the beach.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"