Re: [OM] FB ZA [was TEST]

Subject: Re: [OM] FB ZA [was TEST]
From: MICHAEL GORDON via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2020 22:28:31 -0400
Cc: MICHAEL GORDON <usher99@xxxxxxx>
> I may be too empirical and not zealous enough for that crowd of true >
> believers. > I might say something about the glories of the 20/2 and 38/2.8
> macros on A7 > bodies. That should drive up prices. ;-)
<<<<< I think you'll fit in just fine. Welcome Mike, Wayne, Moose...
Just like old times.  I remember one of my first posts was inquiring about my
version of the 50/1.8.  Not an miJ unfortunately.  Second post was inquiring
about overcoming the slow sync speed.  I was treated to an eloquent full page
treatise by Dr. Flash.
Student of Dr. Flash, Mike