Re: [OM] Time Lapse with the GX85

Subject: Re: [OM] Time Lapse with the GX85
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 09:12:23 -0500
Well done!

On 5/25/20 4:07 AM, Ken Norton wrote:
I finally got around to doing a bit of time lapse photography with the
Panasonic DMC-GX85 with 45-150 lens.

The video has minimal processing done to it, mostly just in-camera. I
did combine the video clips and music in iMOVIE. But other than that,
just a quick turn and burn. This was mostly just an experiment. Next
time, I'll adjust a few settings to get the IQ up a little higher.

It was rainy throughout the evening, so I had the camera on the deck
positioned just out of the rain, focused in on a few spots of one of
the mountainsides.

https://youtu.be/RLUF2jvZcqw

AG Schnozz

--