Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 8/5/2020: multimodal transport

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 8/5/2020: multimodal transport
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 14:58:40 -0800
> Same here from crashlanding in shallow water with my legs stretched forward.
> Injured my ankles twice. Reason enough to stop.
>
> I thought it would be easier for a windsurfer. Not for me!

I never could get the hang of windsurfing, but kite boarding was
actually a lot easier for me. Well, "easier" is a misleading
statement. More accurately, I was able to be upright for about 20
seconds. In all honesty, I had far more fun flying my kites from a
sailboat.

Around here, kiteboarding is a big thing. And it's really popular down
on Turnagain Arm when the tidal bore comes in.

AK Schnozz