Re: [OM] Super Flower Moon over Eagle Glacier

Subject: Re: [OM] Super Flower Moon over Eagle Glacier
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 May 2020 04:40:16 -0700
?Before one studies Zen, mountains are mountains and waters are waters; after a
first glimpse into the truth of Zen, mountains are no longer mountains and
waters are no longer waters; after enlightenment, mountains are once again
mountains and waters once again waters.?
- Dogen

Keep revealing the layers.

WayneS