Re: [OM] Sushi Night

Subject: Re: [OM] Sushi Night
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2020 21:19:43 -0700
On 5/4/2020 8:10 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
http://zone-10.com/d1/node/348

One of my other interests is cooking. Several months ago one of my
daughters taught me how to make Sushi. This was tonight's attempt.
Photographed with the Sony A7 II, with SEL2470 lens.

Looks good, but I just ate. Later?

That's also one of my interests. This has been a spectacular week.

I make a superb Caesar Salad. But the one I made a few days ago was just out of this world. Better lettuce? Had I not used that brand of anchovies in one before?

Then I made one of my own inventions last night, Descanso Stir-fry. OK, it's not a stir fry anymore, but the name stuck. One ingredient was missing, so I substituted. Limited selection of Prime beef at Costco, so a different cut. Changed the seasoning process slightly. Best yet, I think.

Hmmm, should do pix.

I don't really want to learn to make sushi, but I may have to. The place where
we got to go changed hands, fell down.

Auguste Moose