Re: [OM] IMG: My First Rhododendron Bloom of 2020

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: My First Rhododendron Bloom of 2020
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2020 17:11:13 -0700
On 5/4/2020 4:43 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
Thanks, Ken.  E-1 with original ZD 14-54.  I have a 50/2.0 Macro ED lens coming this week from B&H, but figure I better place it in quarantine for a week before handling it.  Anyone got ideas on how to handle shipments from the New York area?

Cardboard and tape, four days is likely overkill. I'm using three.

For the exterior, wait in quarantine, or remove and wash hands properly, or
remove with gloves.

For the interior, the quarantine runs from packing date. So, for most stuff coming here from the East, the interior is already safe.

Protocol Moose