Re: [OM] No longer window shopping--adapters of various flavors

Subject: Re: [OM] No longer window shopping--adapters of various flavors
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2020 15:11:46 -0800
> What we really need, what so many people need, is a Sony E-mount adapter with
> interchangeable front mounts and rings to
> set FL, max. aperture and aperture. The working aperture ring would have a
> null setting, too.

What about the Fotodiox adapters with the aperture built-in?

> Would someone get right on that, please?

Won't happen. We can't even get 3rd party support for external flash
equipment in Olympus/Panasonic hot-shoe.

> Cut to length paper towel spool and duct tape.

Don't forget that I made an "adapter" for my OM-EF mount with 3M
"Command Strips".

If I got things calculated correctly, the total adapter length for
OM-E is 28mm. I should be able to whip together that tonight and
"Command Strip" something to the new camera. I've got enough extension
tubes and other adapters to get close. To be safe, I probably
shouldn't try it with the 100/2 lens.

AG Schnozz