Re: [OM] departing

Subject: Re: [OM] departing
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2020 21:40:00 +0200
I knew Free Hugs, now out of season I think

And Panini, from my kids
https://www.footpanini.com <https://www.footpanini.com/>

26Aa reminds me of half frame film cameras of the past

Blended is not my type of Scotch : Single Malt is the rule. No exception ;-)

But we are at least two who tried to find where the h… that second one was ;-)

Sorry.

Amities

Philippe