Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 17: sixth week of confinement

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 17: sixth week of confinement
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 06:36:15 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Our governor's executive order expires this week and there has been no
clue as to whether or not it will be modified.  Some places in other states are
setting up a limited amount of outdoor seating, and we might see that here.
The city of Chandler is going to open up some park facilities.

>Another week with severe restrictions on movement, so all the 26 pics
>are from within 1/2 km from my house. But there is one special aspect.
>Our beloved mentor Ted Grant died on April 19th. In his honour, I decided
>to use my Leica for all the pics in this week’s PAW. So while the themes
>are similar to previous weeks, I hope that the love we all feel for Ted
>is reflected in some modest fashion:
>
>http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2883
><http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2883>
>
>As always, comments and critique are welcome and appreciated.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson