Re: [OM] Gamlingay roofs

Subject: Re: [OM] Gamlingay roofs
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2020 21:04:47 +0100
Thanks, Philippe! Yes, over the chimney tops indeed, but Tina has set the
standard :-)

Behind one of the houses resides a rather lovely new Aston Martin in which I
sat before the lockdown.  I was allowed to do a brrm brrm with the pedal for a
few moments :-)

But the owner has just given up his job so he’ll be back to mundane Mercs . . .

Chris