Re: [OM] Morning Hike

Subject: Re: [OM] Morning Hike
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2020 11:45:01 -0800
> Pythons have adapted to live in the north parts of Florida, and I've heard
> reports that they live as far away as Arkansas, and throughout the deep
> south. So it's not unheard of that nasty snakes could become adapted to
> Alaska. In the coming "Spring" days check the yard before going out.

I imagine that the moose would make short work of them. Moose don't
screw around with things that make them nervous. They'll stomp
whatever they don't like to death.

On a side note, several days ago, I saw a moose, two dog-fighting bald
eagles, a Piper Cub, and two F22 aircraft all at the same time. THAT's
the kind of visual insanity you get living here. I have one of the
best commutes in the world.

AK Schnozz