Re: [OM] Self-Isolating Day in Alaska

Subject: Re: [OM] Self-Isolating Day in Alaska
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 22:38:45 +0200
I’m on the LR subscription and get the latest updates/grades :-)

We shot few photos with the E400 as the house was broken into, and the gear
disappeared - the E410 followed, covered by the insurance company, and then the
E520 I think, and finally he E620, all of which were CMOS. By the time ALice
had the E620 I was already using the D700 - excellent raw files BTW. Only the
lenses I had were not up to par.

OTT : LR made progress even with the fuji files - much needed until then …

Thanks

Amities

Philippe