Re: [OM] Self-Isolating Day in Alaska

Subject: Re: [OM] Self-Isolating Day in Alaska
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 12:18:27 -0800
> I was sorting files these days - and haven’t finished that, far from it - and
> hit upon some lives past E400 shots. There’s something I liked about it, and
> you’re right, that I can’t find in more recent whatever the brand, issues.

This one was yours, right? Just maybe some of your skills rubbed off
on the camera.

When you get a chance, take a look at those files with the
latest/greatest version of Adobe Lightroom. I won't touch any other
converter with the CCD files now. Adobe fixed something quite recently
and I'm getting double the sharpness than I ever got before with
pretty much all of the camera files.

AG Schnozz