Re: [OM] OT: Upgrade Win7-10?

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Upgrade Win7-10?
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 23:14:43 +0800
I don't use image or clone tools, I use system backup tools. It won't have the problem of cloning the wrong way to destroy your boot drive. I use AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard (free) to migrate the OS to a new drive.

For boot system backup I use both AOMEI Backupper Standard and Macrium Reflect. Both can also restore the system to another drive.

C.H.Ling