Re: [OM] IMG : Egypt - Two people, trains, boats, and a cat - CHRIS

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG : Egypt - Two people, trains, boats, and a cat - CHRIS
From: Frank <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 18:36:32 +0100
Laptop only here... my 15,6" laptop has a nice 4K screen and I use an older
external 30" Dell monitor with like 2440x1600 pixels, to view pictures
larger.

I post pictures almost daily on Intragram, but use the Chrome browser to
fool Instagram and upload pictures which I definitely don't make with my
phone ;-)  ('we_photo' if you're interested)

So not much pictures on or with my phone here...

Op vr 27 mrt. 2020 om 18:16 schreef Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx