Re: [OM] IMG : Egypt - Two people, trains, boats, and a cat - CHRIS

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG : Egypt - Two people, trains, boats, and a cat - CHRIS
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 18:16:30 +0100
Thanks Chris.

It does change the size of the stamp(s), but usually not that of the larger
view you access by clicking on the rectangle above (and beneath) the view next
to the camera icon for the exif. Hence my ritual call for vewing them large.

Too large is over 10Mb - some panos I have there nearly each that limit :-)

Now, I know some people view the photos on a phone, an i-pad or a macbook. I do
not post for them but for those who use a larger screen on their computer. I
don’t know which category Frank usually belongs to :-)

Amities

Philippe