Re: [OM] OT: Coronacooties

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Coronacooties
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 21:58:52 -0700
On 3/25/2020 6:15 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
Plural of anecdote is not necessarily data, Mike
Moose had an Olympus E-1, E-300, and E-400 that are now in my
possession. He and I are both healthy. Therefore, Olympus cameras with
Kodak sensors prevent you from getting COVID-19.

Is there anyone who has recently handled an E-1 gotten sick?

Anyone at all?

Moose is going to regret getting rid of that E-1.

Nah.. I had them long enough to confer immunity, for at least a few years. :-)

Amulet Moose