Re: [OM] Oregon shuts down today

Subject: Re: [OM] Oregon shuts down today
From: Jan Steinman <jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 08:57:12 -0700
> From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>>
>
> On 3/23/2020 9:51 AM, Tina Manley wrote:
>> But it's hurting Drumpf's stock market so he may end isolation orders.
>
> That would raise some interesting legal questions.

I’ve heard there’s a conspiracy. Trump’s staff drew straws, and Pence came out
the lucky guy who is going to go out and get CoViD-19 and then pass it to Trump.

Problem is, Pence has been unable to find anyone who was willing to get within
six feet of him. He was even spotted in the H Street red light district,
wearing a sign, “Cough on me!” But passers-by hurried to the other side of the
street as he approached.

Jan